A Monsters Expedition is a Casual, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Draknek in 2020. Rich mechanism and level design!
A Monsters Expedition PC Game 2020 Overview:
Another very good logic puzzle game. In logic puzzle games, what you would admire most is usually full of creative mechanism design and level.
we have thought that the two are inseparable since some time ago. Creative mechanisms can produce interesting levels, and only interesting levels can highlight the creativity of the mechanism.
As another “analogous box” game, the protagonist in this game pushes not boxes, but pieces of logs. As for why the protagonist is born with supernatural power, a tree can be knocked down with one push, and at the same time, the tree can be processed into a round log with a smooth surface and a flat section in an instant. Don’t care about such small details.
The round wood is very interesting because it is different from the box in that it can have many different states. Logs can be placed upright or placed horizontally, and horizontal placement can be divided into horizontal and vertical placement. The state is different, the reaction when being pushed, or the transition of the state, is also different: the standing log will fall in the corresponding direction and become a flat state; while the flat log is pushed into two situations, If the section is pushed, the log will stand up, if it is pushed from the side, the log will roll until it hits something else.
Features of A Monsters Expedition:
- This game claims to be an “open-world” puzzle game, and it is rare to live up to its name.
- There seem to be some meta puzzles in his works, that is, many small puzzles are connected for some reason to form big puzzles.
- In terms of game mechanics, someone mentioned that this work is a bit similar to “Stephen’s Sausage Roll.”
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Direct Download Links