Arkham Horror Mothers Embrace is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Asmodee Digital in 2021. Fantasy Flight wants to shine!
Arkham Horror Mothers Embrace PC Game 2021 Overview:
The game was originally called Mansion of Madness, like the corresponding board game. Those familiar with the analog template will also immediately notice that it is a digital adaptation of MoM and not Arkham Horror.
In AH: ME the player has to solve a mysterious murder of a professor. As the Lovecraft connoisseur and everyone else who has read the game description on Steam knows, things will soon be very supernatural in the case.
Features of Arkham Horror Mothers Embrace:
- Free exploration. Here you can move freely in the scenario, as far as provided by the game. Interact with objects and people. Have conversations and collect various things. Every now and then you have to make decisions that affect the Mythos bar. This shows us how attentive the elderly have become to us. When the bar is full, the investigator’s mental state is tested. If this fails, it can have unpleasant consequences. But only within the scenario. When that is finished, all investigators start the next round relaxed.
- The fighting. If we meet opponents, the game changes to turn-based combat. Depending on the initiative value, all pieces are in turn. This is also quite fun, but I don’t yet know whether a similar tactical depth will arise in the later course of the game as e.g. in XCOM. At least there are different items that can influence the course of the fight.
- The return to the office. There you end up after every scenario and there you can “manage” your investigators. More than choosing which investigators should be present in the following scenario and assigning the objects found in other scenarios is not possible (or “yet” not possible with my game progress)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Direct Download Links