Blood Gold Caribbean is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Snowbird Games in 2015.
Blood Gold Caribbean PC Game 2015 Overview:
The game is completely redesigned, the quests are incredible, and it is even exciting to become a slave in a plantation or a mine and to convince the other prisoners to rebel voraciously against the whip.
And if you like the multiplayer of Mount & Blade: Warband or Napoleonic Wars you will be convinced that the Blood & Gold multiplayer can do much better! And we didn’t even mention the taverns … Ahh, prostitutes in the rooms, card games, doorways, and stray NPCs, without a doubt we love walking through the taverns of all the cities and villages we pass.
Features of Blood Gold Caribbean:
- A world of great opportunities.
- The game has kept everything for which we love this series, and also brought a lot of innovations.
- Sea – For the first time in the series, naval battles debuted. They usually take place in two phases: sea battles and boarding.
- Reputation is important – From now on, our character has two scales of fame – military and commercial. They develop separately.
Requested By Peter
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 295 or AMD HD 4870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X-compatible sound card
Direct Download Links