Chicken Police is an Action, Adventure, and Visual Novel game for PC published by HandyGames in 2020. Pens, love, and cigarettes!
Chicken Police PC Game 2020 Overview:
Once upon a time, there were two police chickens, Sonny Featherland and Marty MacChicken also known as the Crestectives, after a fateful accident the group broke up and their glory days were long gone.
The years have not passed in vain, these two chickens are not what they were and the city in which they reside has left its mark on them.
One night like any other a woman waits for Sonny inside her apartment, some threats have reached her boss and she needs to find the person responsible.
His skills are not what they used to be, at first he declines the offer, but he has a hunch, he knows this case is going to be interesting and there is only one other police chicken in town who can help him.
Features of Chicken Police:
- There, we already made the joke. Sonny goes looking for his old partner at the police station and with the old duo reunited, we can start the events.
- Grayscale, detectives, a corrupt city, yes, Chicken Police is an ode to film noir, if he was still alive, Humphrey Bogart would be very happy. References abound everywhere, movie posters, dialogues and the odd character.
- The relationship between our protagonists is great, they both complement each other very well and are made to work with each other. Playing everything on stage just to see what they say is amazing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: Dual Core CPU – 2.6ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM: Intel HD 3000 GPU / AMD HD 5450 / Nvidia 9400 GT
- Storage: 4600 MB available space
Direct Download Links