Cloud Gardens is a Casual, Simulation, and Adventure game for PC published by Noio in 2020. When the dream shines into reality!
Cloud Gardens PC Game 2020 Overview:
A meditative toy about nature. It is about the power of nature to return to itself what was taken by man.
You probably like the landscapes of dilapidated, once flourishing cities: skyscrapers entwined with tree roots; rusty road signs peeping through the tall grass and stuff like that? So, in this game you will be doing what nature will do when humans disappear from the planet.
The gameplay itself is very simple – you take a seed and plant it on some surface. Place objects next to the sprout and watch the growth of grass (there are still moss, trees, bamboo, but at the beginning only grass is available). When the plant blooms, you collect the fruits and they are converted into points to buy new seeds. And then everything is new.
More than two dozen levels and sandbox mode are available. we recommend that you first go through the main levels, since only there new objects for the sandbox open up. Despite the monotonous gameplay, the game does not have time to get bored – it will throw new levels and tasks, then new seeds, then new items for placement. Not to say that the content will last for tens of hours, but you will definitely have a pleasant time.
Features of Cloud Gardens:
- The principle of Cloud Gardens is extremely interesting.
- we are a bit similar to Townscaper in spirit as well as other original games which have only fun and inventiveness as their sole goal, there is quite a bit fundamental differences.
- we’ll have to complete all of the dioramas in order to unlock the elements necessary for our Sandbox experiments.
- For each successful level, one or more elements discovered in said level are unlocked.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8+
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Direct Download Links