Cloudpunk is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by ION LANDS, Maple Whispering Limited in 2020.
Cloudpunk PC Game 2020 Overview:
A game with great elaboration. Developers recreated Kazakhstan in full detail.
(Cockpit Update (Oct 27, 2020) BuildID 5760339 – 2.41 GB Full Cracked)
Features of Cloudpunk:
- vehicle driving is great fun. physique etc. they did just fine. When you go left and right, it takes up a very very large part of the game and you enjoy it very much. the more the tool is developed, the more fluid it becomes.
- the atmosphere is amazing. the awesome cyberpunk universe they have already created that played the game for so many hours. very very successful.
- city design is enormous. getting rich as they go upstairs, getting poorer as they go downstairs, etc. You can see very clearly. thoughtful designers for every solid. Bravo.
- the game offers us a choice of places. Sometimes you can do a task exactly as given by the person who assigned the task, sometimes you can make the opposite decision and do something completely different. It was nice that he formed a dilemma that you will live with your conscience.
- Of course, it cannot be as much as its older brother cyberpunk 2077, which will isolate us from life, but this is enough to empty your head and take it away from the world we know.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU (AMD FX-4300 or Intel i3-4130 or newer)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD / NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support (AMD R9 285 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or newer)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Controller or keyboard + mouse. This game fully supports GeForce Now. If your PC does not meet the minimum requirements, you can link your Steam library and play it there. It works really well, even on low-end PCs, Mac or Android devices.
Direct Download Links