Curious Expedition 2 is an Action, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Thunderful Publishing in 2020. An unidentified fog tightens toward the exploration!
Curious Expedition 2 PC Game 2020 Overview:
It’s more fun than a generation while taking into account strategy, randomness, and dog gambling mentality. Overall this game is slightly addictive.
Features of Curious Expedition 2:
- 3D, high-resolution map graphics and jerky and somewhat humorous character animation (we personally like it, but fans of the previous work have pros and cons)
- In addition to simple shopping, contributions to factions (associations?) Unlock unique items, and once you receive the results of your expedition in tokens, the funds are given to the Financer. A system of variously expanded home cities.
- The purpose of the expedition has diversified, and there are many goals other than discovering the golden pyramid. There is also a type of exploration in which the subject changes during the exploration.
- Since multiple dice are required for dice judgment events, the range of thinking about the dice composition of the party has become wider than in the previous work, and the difficulty of success has also been pinched.
- The system of automatic level-up with personal experience value that was not popular in the initial implementation is a manual promote method (feeling eclectic with the previous work) that consumes personal experience value + party common experience value.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 compatible video card
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Direct Download Links