Edge of Space is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Reverb Triple XP in 2015. A great pixel platformer!
Edge of Space PC Game 2015 Overview:
Interesting, but strange to make as a game. There is content that can be enjoyed for 10 to 20 hours as a terraria-like 2D sandbox game.
The latest patches have almost eliminated fatal system deficiencies and bugs, and there are no major obstacles to playing the game. However, the game content is fundamentally incomplete, and at the beginning of the game, the rich content becomes thinner as the game progresses, and it feels like playing and cooling down. Also, since the game is not complete, there are no goals such as clearing, and it is difficult to maintain motivation.
It’s a standard creation for a Terraria 2D sandbox game, with a wide variety of gameplay, without being biased towards exploration, mining, combat, or action. Forcibly speaking, the architectural element feels thin. On the system side, you can release recipes using experience points gained from battles and mining, and check necessary items from recipes, so there is no need to check the Wiki on the way. The items that can be made are also SF-like, and there are many items with abundant patterns and practicality such as various long-range weapons, flight units, vehicles and pets.
Features of Edge of Space:
- The Craft system is quite varied, with a variety of weapon options, armor for different situations (exploration, combat, mining), ornaments for your base, various types of “bricks” to build, and even more as you get new upgrades
- Dungeons are cool but few so far, they are great for taking rare resources and making EXP.
- The support of the game’s DEVs has proven to be very attentive, helpful and friendly.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor:2.9 GHz or higher
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB Video memory
- Hard Drive:900 MB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Direct Download Links