G String is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by LunchHouse Software in 2020. Explore a cyberpunk world!
G String PC Game 2020 Overview:
It is a cyberpunk FPS game made with a source engine. Dystopia games with different atmospheres It is a game that is dark enough to go away and it is very difficult to find your way.
English voice acting, there are Russian subtitles. However, at the time of release, they must be run through a special console command. The sound is generally wonderful, the music contrasts perfectly with what is happening. Especially it is worth highlighting the muses. themes that play in space.
The shooter mechanics are simple. Of the barrels (there are not many of them, only 7 + hammer, grenades, and stationary beam guns), the most memorable is the beam cannon. In addition to shooting, there is pyro and telekinesis (reskin of an halva gravity gun).
Features of G String:
- Great atmosphere
- The soundtrack is less intrusive and better fitting than before
- Much improved level design and presentation
- Weapons are satisfying to use and much better in model and texture
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB of memory or more. Requires support for Shader Model 2.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For better performance disable the new effects under the “FX” tab.
Direct Download Links