Haven is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by The Game Bakers in 2020. If you play alone, you will feel very, very lonely!
Haven PC Game 2020 Overview:
An adventure RPG with an open world element that depicts the days of life. Exploration on a mysterious planet, where Yu (female), Kay (male), and lovers arrived at the end of their escape.
(v1.0.149 – 2.81 GB Full Cracked)
It consists of a living part in the living space inside the spacecraft, which is the base, and a field exploration part. In the former, you can mainly show off the flirting of two people and enjoy the friendly atmosphere, but there are other life elements such as cooking ingredients, recovering from scratches inflicted in battle, and getting sleep. And in the latter, it’s about exploring the fields, procuring ingredients, and fighting protists.
The battle is a command method, but there are various movements such as a combination of two people, and it does not feel as old as the old style. The difficulty level can be selected from Normal and Easy, but it is not something that requires high strategy in the first place, so it is only necessary to lower the difficulty level if you want to make the battle a bonus. Let’s go.
Features of Haven:
- You can play with a girl
- With full controller support, controller operation is also recommended from the game side.
- As an aside, game credits are usually just a staff roll and some players will skip it. However, in this work, the two main characters are unique in that they introduce the main staff in full voice commentary.
- Exploring the planet with beautiful artwork.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 / AMD R7 250 (1GB VRAM min)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller supported and recommended. Two controllers required to play co-op.
Direct Download Links