Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2015. Why do you never use a gun?
Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number PC Game 2015 Overview:
This game will teach you to hate glasses, dogs, and fat people! Even a person who considered himself a guru of the first part will get used to the second for a very long time.
(v1.08A Level Editor – 630.77 MB Full Cracked)
The story lasts about eight hours, depending on how fast and skilled you are. we are a pretty average gamer and it took us about 7.8 hours, which is quite a lot, considering the price of the game and the Hard Mode, in which we can replay the scenes with more enemies, more responsiveness, and some limitations (You can’t pin enemies, for example).
On paper, everything is fine. We have playable news, a longer story, told in a different way, and all that without losing the essence. However, in some ways Hotline Miami 2 could have been a much better game.
Features of Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number:
- The way of telling the story is different. Pluriperspectivism and flashbacks and flashforwards are used. It costs much more to follow and understand it.
- As we control different characters, we can no longer choose between the masks we have at each level. Each character has different gameplay and different accessories, but we are somewhat more restricted.
- The design of the levels is much closer to the end of 1 (Long distances, shooters, need to use firearms …) and is much more difficult.
- As a general rule, you will have to think about your movements much more and you will die many more times. The levels include many traps, windows, and not exactly easy situations that you won’t be able to get around the first time.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU with at least 256MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: PS4 or Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
Direct Download Links