House Flipper VR is an Adventure, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by FrozenWay, Frozen District in 2020. Clean and renovate diligently!
House Flipper VR PC Game 2020 Overview:
At the beginning of the game, we still work as a cleaning assistant. We are called to different apartments and should ensure order.
We have garbage tongs, a broom and cleaning spray at our disposal. With the tongs we can magically make mountains of rubbish disappear, with spray and broom we remove dirt. We also have to set up chairs and flower pots that have been overturned or even roast a chicken, etc. Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter where we put furniture, etc., the main thing is that we buy the stuff and pack it somewhere in the room. Especially if we set up houses ourselves it is theoretically sufficient e.g. Throw 4 kitchen chairs and a table in a corner. If you want to have fun decorating, you have to rely on your own imagination …
Later we get a hammer to remove plaster from the wall, a spray can to “paint” walls or a spatula for plastering.
We also work as an installer of wash basins and heating. These are delivered to us together with the construction plan and must be installed at permanent locations. If we have earned enough money with our cleaning jobs, we can also buy houses and renovate them from scratch and offer them for auction to NPCs. To get around we can choose between teleportation and free movement. In addition, we can also set that we both turn and move with only one controller, but we found it rather annoying, but it works quite well. We also have quite a few setting options here. (Snap / Smoothturn, play while sitting, etc.)
Features of House Flipper VR:
- The graphics of the game are OK, it looks quite colorful and coherent. However, one shouldn’t expect any optical fireworks either. There are all sorts of different furnishings and bits and pieces to decorate, but not that much variety. There are e.g. some electrical appliances, but the choice of different televisions is very limited.
- The amount of freedom and customization so far has been crazy, you can choose between free placing objects or simply using trigger to snap them to a grid. You also have the ability to rotate however you wish.
- Many of the desktop game features return; picking up trash, cleaning dirt, doing jobs, buying houses to flip, a full shop with tons of furniture and miscellaneous decorative items, and you can level up your skills for upgrades. Plus some new mechanics too like reorienting objects properly or watering plants.
- The art direction thus far, in our opinion, has been really good. we like the simplified, almost cartoon like graphics. They look way better in the headset and obviously helps with running smooth.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR ONLY!
Direct Download Links