Ikenfell is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Humble Games in 2020. A real masterpiece!
Ikenfell PC Game 2020 Overview:
In this pixel graphic RPG game, you can accompany the adventurous journey of the student of the magic school. You can make discoveries, find friends to take with you and fight against different enemies.
This game is quite relaxing. we don’t know anything about that game because it drove us forward to the feeling that “we HAVE TO PLAY IT!” : D The fights are moderately demanding, you only sweat occasionally. Puzzles are also not difficult, so you can put them in half an hour. The game time … is quite long and we would say it could be even longer. we didn’t reveal all the quests.
we’ve always liked pixel graphics, so for one too. The story is … cute. Naive, we would say. Somehow all problems will be solved by love, care, compassion …. they should have released this on Valentine’s Day. But one thing bothered us there. In another game, we haven’t seen so many homosexual relationships in our life! Don’t think, we have nothing against such relationships. But just … as somewhere people complain that there is little, there was too much here. As a result, but a good game that we can recommend.
This game is quite relaxing. we don’t know, there’s something about the game because we were pushed forward by the feeling that “we HAVE TO COMPLETE IT TO THE END!” : D Duels are moderately demanding, only sometimes it’s harder. The puzzles are also not difficult, so you can complete them in half an hour. The game time … is quite long and we would say it could be even longer. we didn’t reveal all the quests.
Features of Ikenfell:
- Great retro aesthetic that’s handled well
- Great soundtrack (which is how we found out about the game, same composers as Steven Universe)
- Inclusive story that’s fun and written well, strong characterization, and doesn’t rely on the “villain evil for no reason” trope so many games use as a crutch. And the game has the kind of authentic charm that we often find lacking in newer high budget games.
- Combat is fun without getting too repetitive, and while we wasn’t a fan of the timing mechanic at first, it really grew on us
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 6100
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Direct Download Links