Job Simulator is an Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Owlchemy Labs in 2016. A cool VR!
Job Simulator PC Game 2016 Overview:
Such a fun toy, the very thing for virtual reality. There are many items, each can be touched, used, thrown somewhere.
The graphics are not too colorful, do not burden the eyes. The tasks in the game are humorous, we remember the bandit’s real lemons instead of “lemons”, an engagement ring in a sandwich, kids disguised as an adult. The game will definitely not let you get bored!
In the game, there are 4 cartridges with professions: auto mechanic, office worker, cook, salesman. In every location and in every role, everything is good! You can listen to robots and complete tasks, or you can ignore them altogether, start exploring the environment, and start a pogrom.
we find Job Simulator to be one of the most interesting VR games at the moment. It does not load, does not tire, it is easy and fun to walk through. The only drawback is that it is very short. This is just one of those games where you want it to be more authentic. we really hope that the developers will finally mature and release much more new dls with professions. The game was released for a long time and since then the game has been forgotten.
Features of Job Simulator:
- Lives up to the “simulator” name
- Excellent couch party game
- VR never felt broken/unpolished
- Great attention to detail
Requested By Dan G415
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: VR ONLY!
Direct Download Links