Just Cause is an Action, Adventure, and Open World game for PC published by Square Enix in 2006. Just Cause 1 High-Resolution Patch!
Just Cause PC Game 2006 Overview:
The game stands out above all in the enormous magnitude of the scene through which we can move, being able to camp our axes throughout the hassle either on foot, by motorcycle, car, plane, helicopter, boat, etc.
Features of Just Cause:
- The physics of cars is not just poorly implemented or inconvenient, it is terrible, it was terrible in 2006 and even more terrible now.
- There is almost no plot, the game takes 5 hours along the main branch and the brains are simply turned off all this time because there are no twists or even hints of something interesting here.
- Missions are monotonous to yawn.
- An empty, dull world, why turn back over 1000 square kilometers of jungle, beaches, and other things, if it’s empty and boring? And because the developers can.
Requested By velu
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP. (Windows® 95/98/ME/NT not supported)
- Pentium IV 1.4GHz (or AMD AthlonXP 1700+ processor or higher).
- 256MB System Memory.
- 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible with 128 MB and Shader model 2.0. (GF FX 5700 or ATI 9500)
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 4.0GB of uncompressed free disk space (plus 600MB for Windows® 2000/XP swap file)
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard, and latest drivers.
Direct Download Links