KAMI is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by State of Play Games in 2014. Another good game that makes us feel that our IQ is not high!
KAMI PC Game 2014 Overview:
Find a way to connect the same colors with the least number of steps as soon as possible, and how to make the A color into the B color, and all the B colors on the disk are connected together.
Perhaps, from the moment of the creation of the most ancient invention – the invention of paper – man, as it seems to us, by the next action did not write something grandiloquent on this paper but folded this paper into some kind of bizarre figure. This art in ancient times was widespread in China and Japan, and, perhaps, is still an integral part of Eastern culture. But can you make a computer game based on origami principles?
we invite you to the Wrong Gamers group and its curator. One of the largest Russian-speaking communities on Steam. More than a thousand reviews and extensive experience.
KAMI is a puzzle game in which we are given a sequence of pieces of paper of different colors. Our goal is to paint the entire field with one color, and it is not so important what color, all that prevents us from doing this is limiting the number of moves. The idea is outrageously simple, but your gray matter makes you think mercilessly. The game is very cool because, in addition to a bunch of interesting levels that will last you at least 4-5 hours, we also have a wonderful, not annoying musical accompaniment and an eye-pleasing design.
Features of KAMI:
- A simple puzzle that came to us from the mobile market.
- The game is a multi-colored field that we need to paint in one shade.
- Nice appearance;
- Interesting puzzles;
- Not a bad duration for the genre. – Almost complete absence of music.
Requested By ElPescador222
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 Classic
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
Direct Download Links