Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by THQ Nordic in 2020.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning PC Game 2020 Overview:
A very useful and good old-fashioned RPG with a bunch of dialogues. This takes place in an unusual gaming universe.
(Version CS6560 Build 5513193 (Monkey Repack) – 20.08 GB Full Cracked)
Features of Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning:
- The original system of pumping with a fresh (well, at the time of the release of the original) look at the classes – the ability to make a hybrid of a var/mage/rogue with unique perks for each direction. Those. the hybrid will have its own tokens that are inaccessible to “pure” classes, such as replacing the standard roll with a blink that poisons enemies. Moreover, both the class (here it is called “destiny”, in the remaster “destiny”), so the learned skills can always be reset – the class at any time, skills from the inscription for gold.
- Dynamic non-target combat. Killing mobs here can be perky and fun, and not all RPGs, even modern ones, can boast of this.
- From what you can find fault with: yes, corridor locations. But not linear. It is important. What is the difference? It is that in any local swamp you can walk 3-4 different ways. Yes, each of them will be a gut of varying degrees of thickness, but at the same time everything will want to explore: somewhere a sudden meeting with the quest giver awaits, somewhere – a unique loot, somewhere – a stone, boringly muttering to us something about the local lore
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows, 8, Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core CPU 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 Feature Level AMD or NVIDIA Card with 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
Direct Download Links