Labyrinthine is an Action, Adventure, and Horror game for PC published by Valko Game Studios in 2020. Do not panic!
Labyrinthine PC Game 2020 Overview:
it’s a very short but fun, squishy, and full of an atmospheric horror game. It might become the most interesting online multiplayer horror game you have played.
The screamers are such that they are really scary, the monsters scream, run after you and you run away from them in panic and turn around every few steps in the hope that you will run away … but this was not always possible.
we didn’t like the fact that on the lowest graph, in the last location, the trees were loaded only by those that were next to you, and the graphics had to be set a little higher. Also, the final monster was without a screamer, a black screen just came out when he caught you.
Features of Labyrinthine:
- Well done atmosphere, effective at transmiting anguish and claustrophobia (mainly).
- Interesting enemy design.
- Good, fair and not overdone puzzles (but perhaps too many hints).
- Pretty good audio quality (specially monsters groans and whispers).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI HD7900 series or Nvidia Equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please note, this is the lowest tested hardware that could run the game on medium without frame drops. Other cards may work but results will vary. Integrated graphics do not run the game.
Direct Download Links