Ogre Tale is an Action, Adventure, and Fighting game for PC published by Degica in 2020. 2D action like a belt scroll with insanely cute dots!
Ogre Tale PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a side-scrolling action game, in which the next progression section opens when all enemies appearing are dealt with.
As we said in the game, the expression “brain muscle game” is the perfect game. For those who want to get rid of a school of small fish and feel good. After starting the game, we recommend that you first press the start button to read how to play. It covers everything from the performance differences of each character to how to perform techniques and customize equipment. By the way, we noticed the existence of this way of playing after all the chestnuts, but we didn’t have any trouble until the last. You may not have to read it separately.
It’s basically a fun game, but we are a little disappointed that there aren’t many map variations. COOP and Dubuque are all reused in the main, and even in the main, they may be repeatedly sent to the same map. The enemies are almost fixed in each room, so there is little change, so if you play repeatedly, you will get bored in an instant.
Features of Ogre Tale:
- Cute dots
- More brilliant skill production and better hitting than the previous work
- Digging elements such as level up and item farming
Requested By Long Lê Hoàng
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 770 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
- Additional Notes: Xbox compatible game controller strongly recommended
Direct Download Links