Ravenfield is an Action and Platformer game for PC published by SteelRaven7 in 2017. Prepare yourself to fight lots of enemies on the battlefields.
Ravenfield PC Game 2017 Overview:
You have to defeat the soldiers who wear red color clothes. They will be everywhere you enter in this game. So, try to clean them up.
(Build 24 Update added)
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Takedown those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics! Ravenfield is a singleplayer action game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels! Ravenfield is being developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled to be released every 4-6 weeks.
Additionally, minor updates may be distributed via a beta branch for those who do not fear slightly more buggy releases. While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order: Custom map support, Steam Workshop integration, AI Commanding, Campaign mode, Custom vehicle support, and Custom weapon support. It means that you will be able to upgrade lots of things in this shooter game.
Features of Ravenfield:
- Fight as infantry, or in-ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: 2 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Direct Download Links