ROBOTICS NOTES DaSH is an Adventure game for PC published by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. in 2020. The biggest changes to the 3D model and anime inserts!
ROBOTICS NOTES DaSH PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game itself is good on the first point. But on the second, it is clear that this is a seed in front of a real crossover of all SciADV titles (which has already been announced), which can be expected in the near future.
In Robotics; Notes, the player takes on the role of Kaito Yashio, a fan of fighting games. He is listed in the school robotics circle (abbr. Robotic circles) along with his neighbor and childhood friend Akiho Senomiya. The heroes are trying to finish building a copy of a fighting robot, which was controlled by the protagonist of the world-famous anime “Gunvarrel”, for which Akiho is trying to request a large budget. This is where the story begins. In the course of the plot, new members appear in the robocircle, and the heroes themselves even enlist the support of JAXA. Kaito gradually learns about the conspiracy of a secret organization called the “Committee of 300”.
Features of ROBOTICS NOTES DaSH:
- The continuation of “Notes on Robotics” – we liked the anime – we think that this is a good work in SciADV, slightly inferior in terms of SG (Chaos both Anime and VNka did not enter, alas)
- This is a crossover with Steins; Gate – besides the fact that one of the GGs is Daru a.k.a. DaSH there are quite a few moments from the original SG, and there are also cameos of 3 more Persians from SG (But this is a spoiler), well, since the game takes place in 2020> This is a continuation of the storyline of the Persians of SG
- Great characters, presentation, and story
- An excellent crossover entry in the Science Adventure series
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows: 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce (VRAM 1GB or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Direct Download Links