Rogue Heroes Ruins of Tasos is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Team17 Digital in 2021. Zelda-like & roguelike!
Rogue Heroes Ruins of Tasos PC Game 2021 Overview:
A roguelike action RPG featuring a top-down action reminiscent of “The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords”. Defeat the world-threatening giant while unraveling the mysteries of randomly generated dungeons.
Features of Rogue Heroes Ruins of Tasos:
- The number of Zelda-like action works from a top-down perspective is not small, but this work is an unlikely type of work that adds a rogue element to the original work almost as it is.
- The purpose of this work is to capture the dungeons placed in various parts of the field. The structure changes each time you enter the dungeon, and the placement and gimmicks of the enemies that appear and the items that can be obtained differ.
- There are few actions that can be taken, such as attacks with a sword and attacks with magic and tools, and they are simply organized. In addition, classes are set for the characters, and each class has different stats and unique abilities.
- By consuming “Gem”, it is possible to build various facilities in the early villages. Since the place to build can be set freely to some extent, you can adjust the layout of the building (rather than the village) to your liking.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, 2.4 GHz
- Graphics: GeForce GT 320, 1 GB
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Direct Download Links