Sid Meiers Civilization 6 Platinum Edition is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by 2K, Aspyr (Mac), Aspyr (Linux) in 2021.
Sid Meiers Civilization 6 Platinum Edition PC Game 2021 Overview:
The sixth Civilization with much deeper mechanics and better starting conditions (a religion for which you do not need to buy an add-on!) Is significantly inferior to the fifth in integrity.
(v22.214.171.124 + 19 DLCs OSTs – 6.49 GB Full Cracked)
Does this mean Civilization 6 is bad? Not at all, it’s just the first Civilization, where the devil breaks his leg: the course on ergonomics, taken in Civilization 5, has been changed. While some Stellaris is doing everything it can to become available to the mainstream player, Civilization 6 stomps towards the rest of the Paradox games. As a connoisseur of this kind of masochism, we are immensely happy with how Civilization adapts for itself other, previously unaffected, elements of human history – albeit without a breakthrough, as the fifth part made.
Features of Sid Meiers Civilization 6 Platinum Edition:
- The game is well suited to travel through time, you start Friday evening, and after a round, you find yourself back on Sunday
- New Natural Wonder
- Fresh Maps
- New Wonder
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7×64 / Windows 8.1×64 / Windows 10×64
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 GHz or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB & AMD 5570 or nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires a one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication;
Direct Download Links