Skid Cities is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Vittorio Banfi in 2021. There are tutorial, career, and sandbox modes!
Skid Cities PC Game 2021 Overview:
It is a city builder game that allows you to build a city with a sense of the future. It has the concept of building cities on the territory of future countries based on the future Earth in 2092.
Of course, this is an early access game, so please keep in mind that there are many unimplemented ones. To date, we have been able to build cities in five locations in the United States, Canada, Greenland, California, Florida.
Since it is based on the future Earth in 2092, it is very different from the current world map. California and Florida seem to be separated from the US. The Alaska region is merged with Canada. And in Asia, the Republic of Korea has secured the territory of the former Goguryeo after unification (korean union). Considering that the Chinese region is made of Mongolia, it seems that China does not exist. There is no Hangul patch.
Career mode is a mode in which you must unlock buildings and manage capital one by one. The sandbox is completely unlocked. There is a tutorial, but it is a little uncomfortable because it does not display a specific button or not. The map is divided into cells, so it can be arranged neatly, but it may look hard due to it. The game itself is simple. However, it is very inconvenient to move the camera, and there are some inconveniences that you have to check in by entering settings, etc., as there are some things that do not inform you such as shortcuts and other systems.
Features of Skid Cities:
- A city builder who can create a cyberpunk city.
- At the moment, there are quite a few bugs in Early Access, but it’s a fascinating world view that more than compensates for them.
- I think that the basic system for town planning is well established.
- It’s still difficult to operate, but it’s fun enough for Early Access.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 64Bit – 2GHz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any card with at least 512MB Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 16GB of RAM
Direct Download Links