Slap City is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Ludosity in 2020. A very Smash Bros. DX battle game!
Slap City PC Game 2020 Overview:
It’s almost a Smash Bros. DX game system, and you can understand how to fight without talking about it.
In addition to the normal match, there is a mode to shoot the ball at the opponent’s goal called Slap Ball, which was also very enjoyable with a feeling similar to the Rocket League. Online multiplayer is also possible, but since it is impossible to let the CPU participate in the war, playing with two people will make you a real Timan and halve the fun.
It’s okay when playing with a lot of people, but it would be nice to be able to add more CPUs for when it isn’t. It was also a little disappointing that there were no items. The original Smash Bros. had items that created randomness in the battle, which was also interesting because it overturned the difference inability. On the other hand, this work simply hits each other, and since there is almost no randomness, the range of strategies seems to be narrow.
It was a game that we thought would be more fun if these two points were improved.
Features of Slap City:
- A game like a PC version of Smash Bros.
- You can play against each other with unique characters and rules like Smash Bros.
- There are also rules for team battles and other rules to put the ball in the opponent’s goal.
- The product version is around 1500 yen, but you can buy it cheaply with Early Access.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan Compatible
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Direct Download Links