Spacebase Startopia is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Kalypso Media in 2021. Simulated operation + real-time strategy!
Spacebase Startopia PC Game 2021 Overview:
Economic simulation, empire building, real-time strategy, and a wealth of single-player campaigns and multiplayer modes.
The combat system does not seem to be the highlight: In fact, even the strategic combat system in the game is the part we are most interested in, but this does not seem to be the highlight of this game.
In fact, the battle system in the game is not as good as part of the simulation operation. Don’t assume that adding real-time strategy elements will have a good experience in the predecessors of StarCraft, Red Alert, and Empire. On the contrary, in “Spacebase Startopia” The real-time strategy elements of the game can only be regarded as sweet.
There are no diverse units in the game, and there is no restraint relationship between different units. The high-precision and high-APM operations required in the competitive RTS game are in this game. It is even more impossible. There is no room for players to manipulate in the game. All units only need you to give a command to automatically complete the battle. Your extra operations may not improve efficiency, but it is likely to trigger AI’s wise operations
Features of Spacebase Startopia:
- A fresh fusion experience of simulated operation and base construction
- Interesting sudden and random events
- Excellent localization work, full Chinese dubbing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X @3.5 GHz / Intel Core i3-9100 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/Nvidia dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM, and Shader Model 5.1 (Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon r9 285)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Direct Download Links