STRIDE is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Joy Way in 2020. VR version of Mirror’s Edge!
STRIDE PC Game 2020 Overview:
The parkour mechanics are great and you will be going almost everywhere you want. It’s nice to run, jump, slide.
For now, it is early access, and only the “endless mode” is implemented in which you can play parkour while running away from the time-up wall approaching from behind. It’s well done, and most of us can play while feeling refreshed. we didn’t expect the game mode of shooting enemies while parkouring to be so interesting.
(The jump specs are subtle. It’s designed to jump when you release the button and you have to get used to this mysterious spec just for this game.) Sometimes it’s an EA, so the content is pretty small. However, the difficulty level is quite high, and especially from the stage where the two-level level has risen (the stage where black and red are the basic tones), it becomes even more difficult to cover the lack of content.
In summary, we feel that it is okay to buy VR mirrors edge if you want to experience it early. The locations are very minimalistic, we understand that now the game has procedural generation and an endless mode, but in the story company it is desirable to make the locations more detailed. we will wait for the story campaign, we wonder how the developer will make it, but at the moment there is very little content in the game.
Features of STRIDE:
- Excellent implementation of parkour
- Coupled with gunfights and other movement chips.
- The gameplay is addictive, you want to run farther every time, showing your agility and reaction in combination with shooting at opponents.
- A sort of obstacle course with military action on the run across the rooftops.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Direct Download Links