Super Mario Odyssey is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Nintendo in 2017. Mario comes to NY!
Super Mario Odyssey PC Game 2017 Overview:
The scene of the action in this part of the series is a planet based on the earth and the planet’s moon. Mario leaves the mushroom kingdom and embarks on an airship, the Odyssey, on a journey to mysterious new places and experiences adventures there.
(v1.3.0 + Yuzu Emu for PC – 2.33 GB Full Cracked)
The main aim of the plot is to prevent Bowser from marrying Princess Peach, who has been kidnapped by Bowser. Mario is accompanied in this adventure by Cappy, a hat spirit who transforms into Mario’s hat. Cappy is the central feature of the game. You can use it for various attack techniques and for overcoming obstacles. With the help of Cappy, Mario can also “capture” various opponents (e.g. gambas or Cheep-Cheeps) as well as neutral animals (e.g. frogs or a tyrannosaurus) or objects or devices (e.g. power lines or zippers) “.
He can also do a so-called hat jump, throwing Cappy and jumping on him; With this technique and the pike jump, larger gorges can be overcome (the hat jump can only be done once in the air, ie you have to touch the ground at least once between two jumps on Cappy). Boxing and kicking are eliminated in favor of the capping function. The power indicator is based on the one from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Features of Super Mario Odyssey:
- The most striking and eye-catching world in the game is “Cityland” or “New Donk City”,
- Mario, who is only half as tall and here looks less like a real person, walks in Cityland through the traffic of a big city, along with skyscrapers, across public spaces, and can even drive a Vespa- like a moped.
- Thanks to Cappy, Mario also manages to capture power lines and thus move over the tall buildings.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: AMD Vishera FX-6350 3.9GHz or higher / Intel Pentium Dual-Core G4400 3.30GHz or higher
- VRAM: 512 MB
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- OS: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update (64-bit)
- Graphics: ASUS Radeon R7 250 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or higher
Direct Download Links