Tear and the Library of Labyrinths is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Kagura Games in 2020.
Tear and the Library of Labyrinths PC Game 2020 Overview:
The process of the heroine constantly compromising in order to save her sister, and betraying everything for her sister!?
It feels okay to play, but it’s a little bit livery, and I finish it in seven hours. After ED, you will return to the initial hut and talk to the pink teddy bear next to the little fox to turn on full CG, eliminating the need to specialize in various defeated CG and mai’s CG. Generally speaking, it feels pretty friendly, especially after the younger sister gets her hands, she can always open the magic shield (simple mode with unlimited SP, simple mode is recommended to experience the plot).
In the later period, the younger sister’s damage is also very abnormal, even the skill output is stronger than the protagonist’s sister. If there are players who play CG manually, it is best not to do the branch line in the early stage (although it will give a lot of money), save the sister after saving it, and some branch line sisters will also produce CG
Features of Tear and the Library of Labyrinths:
- 1 Changed the problem that the side quests in the Alchemist were too complicated. Simplified the quest process to make it easier for the gentlemen to rush!
- 2 Super luxurious CG and all CV. CG is really big TM so good!!!
- 3 Full CG can be unlocked after clearing any ending
- 4 Strange XP system to satisfy all kinds of big gentlemen! (It’s too curious… and too curious. I hope you can see a doctor…)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.
Direct Download Links