The Equinox Hunt is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by EvilStar Studios in 2020. Alone among the dangers!
The Equinox Hunt PC Game 2020 Overview:
Nice stealth game, tense mood, quite some strategy involved. You feel helpless, under pressure, hunted, always hiding in bushes, looking for medkits, hoping to reach the next checkpoint.
Features of The Equinox Hunt:
- The mechanics are on point, in our opinion. we are never bored, we are never waiting, we always have multiple ways to tackle a problem and that’s good. This means we can get creative
- I never feel like the game is cheating us. Enemies only see you when they see you there is no “Oh the enemy saw you because they were supposed to”. None of that, the rules are respected and that’s good.
- The atmosphere is on point. we feel hunted, we feel like pray, we feel vulnerable but at the same time, we don’t feel like it’s impossible. we feel like there’s hope. So yeah good job on portraying what we, the player, am supposed to take out of this.
- It controls well. Everything behaves as you’d expect it, the character behaves as you’d expect it, it’s just on point. There is no difficulty introduced because the character is floaty or something stupid like that. Bad controls are not an aid for difficult gameplay, they are a hindrance to a good experience.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5, 3.3 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or equivalent, 3 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Direct Download Links