The Heiress of Sorcery is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by 7DOTS in 2020. You are free to give the heroine any name!
The Heiress of Sorcery PC Game 2020 Overview:
The story tells us about a girl named Alice. She is medicine and always tries to help those in need, even if it goes to her own detriment.
Until recently, she lived with her grandmother in a house on the edge of the forest, which is located near the city, but six months ago, her grandmother, who taught the heroine everything she knows, disappeared, and Alice had to help everyone on her own, fortunately, she had friends – a brother and sister Alvin and Brigitte.
Once going out into the city for the necessary ingredients for the medicines, Alice encounters some sorcerer who apparently just appeared in the city, and soon after that, some people begin to suffer from a mysterious ailment that doctors are unable to cure. All this leads to the fact that the Inquisition arrives in the city, designed to look for witches, which only complicates the position of the heroine, who, despite all her help to the townspeople, some still consider a witch, which is ironic enough, because she really has a magical gift, even if and a very weak one, which she uses exclusively to help people.
Features of The Heiress of Sorcery:
- The soundtrack matches the visuals – it sounds good enough both in calm episodes and during battles.
- As far as we could see, in otome, visuals are often given a lot of attention (not that in other visual novels this was not the case, but still), and therefore it is not surprising that this game is no exception and has a very nice visual.
- In terms of gameplay, this is a common visual novel – we read the text, choose one of two or three options and look at the consequences.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP or higher
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: with 512 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
Direct Download Links