The Uncertain The Last Quiet Day is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by New Game order in 2016.
The Uncertain The Last Quiet Day PC Game 2016 Overview:
Robots have continued to evolve in a world where humankind has become extinct. Robots create new societies and governments to avoid repeating humanity’s past mistakes.
(v1.0.7 + Bonus Content – 2.57 GB Full Cracked)
The more we progress, the more human we become. My character is one of those robots, but it’s a little different from other robots. This game is an adventure game of SF, and you have to solve various puzzles by picking up, reading and using various things around you as the story progresses. And when you’re talking to someone, you can choose from four answers.
Features of The Uncertain The Last Quiet Day:
- The plot is laconic, peaceful, and without splashes. It lacks drive a little, but this is subjective. After all, someone can find a drive-in these game situations.
- The characters and especially the main character are well-designed / presented. As you interact with the game, the hero with the outside world, the distinctive features of robots from humans are filled, but at the same time, the robot and human are fused. In other words, it seems that robots are not people.
- we must say that the plot is a bit short. The first part will take you about 5 hours, no more if you don’t spend time looking at things, reading all the notes, listening to music, etc. we would like to believe that the game will not become an epic in 4 parts or more. If there really is a need to divide the game, then it would be logical to make the second part more voluminous than the first, allowing the player to enjoy the game, feel it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 x64 and UP
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 570 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
Direct Download Links