The Unfinished Swan is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by Annapurna Interactive in 2020. A completely white world!
The Unfinished Swan PC Game 2020 Overview:
The core puzzle-solving is easy and interesting, and it will go to the next stage just right before you think a mechanism starts to be boring. With fun and smooth narrative, and a visual effect that is better than the screenshot preview.
Ten-year-old Monroe’s mother is a painter who, however, has never completed any of her paintings, and when she dies the boy feels just as incomplete. Since he can only take one of the pictures with him to the orphanage, he decides on his mother’s favorite picture, the unfinished swan. When the swan disappeared from the painting one night, the boy follows his footsteps into a surreal world that is initially completely white.
With his mother’s silver brush, Monroe can spray black paint and orient himself. Through a garden he comes to a castle in a huge labyrinth and finally to a large city by the sea, always following the swan. Little by little, he gets to know the history of this world: It was once created and ruled in perfect white by a king who is portrayed as high-handed and egocentric.
Features of The Unfinished Swan:
- It is an innovative game (both in gameplay and in story).
- It is a walking simulator mixed with puzzles.
- It’s short (you can spend it in an afternoon). To get all the collectibles if it could last you a few more days.
- It is aimed at a young audience or those who like visual stories such as “Firewatch” or “What remains of Edith Finch”
- Don’t underestimate the soundtrack
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7770, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Direct Download Links