Zelter is an Action, Adventure, and Survival game for PC published by Super.com in 2020. There will be no foothold in Zombie Land!
Zelter PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game itself is firmly based on the elements of a zombie survival game with craft elements. Since the game time advances by 1 minute per second, the game itself progresses quickly.
The SMG is also very good if it is a simple process, but the way the enemies gather is incomplete because the gunshots are hit repeatedly. There are more enemies gathering than processing. And the hell of repopping off the screen from the processed side is waiting. But there’s nothing you can do with a crossbow … As a result, even if you know it’s heavy, you’ll end up with a high-ranking rifle. Shotguns don’t have penetrations, so they’re not suitable for many … bullets are better than rifles …
The rifle is a superb weapon that can defeat all zombies except Tyrant with two shots and penetrate up to three, but the amount of ammunition that can be produced worldwide is limited because it requires copper that small fish do not drop. Only 20 shots with one piece of copper. 30 shots per magazine. No, isn’t the amount created too small? Moreover, the enemies spring up infinitely, so it’s definitely a minus, right?
Features of Zelter:
- Cute but sure survival
- The graphic itself is cute, but it is not alive, there is something tighter than expected and resource management is required.
- Fellow system
- Rescue a colleague and accept it as a crew member to make, collect, escort, etc.
- Strategic action
- If you use a gun, zombies will come in as noise, and if you break it, it will come as a crushing sound.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: i5-4200u
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Direct Download Links